Monday, February 1, 2010

Check it out!

Go over and check out Skinny Me's blog and enter to win a book that seems like a great read for those of us who have problems with over eating. http://weightwatcher76.blogspot.com


Today was a good day. We went to a play group, so I got lots of exercise chasing Arianna around, and then we relaxed this afternoon. After Arianna went to bed I had planned on doing a treadmill workout, and I almost had myself talked out of it all day, but I went down and did it anyway. I just have to keep reminding myself that I want to look as good as I possibly can when joey comes home in just over 3 months.
I did 5 mins warm up
10 run 1 min/walk 1 min intervals
cool down
for a total of 30 mins and it felt great (read I thought I was going to die at times :P)

Anyway, I guess people were right when they encouraged me to get out and see people. It is good for both of us to have the interaction and variety that it provides. I think I am finally crawling out of my rut, which will help my mood and my weight loss.

No comments: