Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boring Sunday

This weekend seemed to crawl by! Of course when you are waiting for something that's what happens. I am still waiting for word on the job and Daycare situation.

I was so anxious on Friday that I thought I would pass out, so I took to the treadmill and ran off some energy. Yesterday was a really snacky day and I just couldn't get full, but I tracked everything and didn't do too badly. I did my exercise in the evening since I needed a nap in the afternoon and that combination meant that I did not get to sleep until 1am *gag*

Today was exercise rest day so I had another nap, hopefully it doesn't mess my sleep up tonight. I know that my mind will be racing anyway until I hear about the job situation, but hopefully I'll get some sleep.

Tomorrow's plan is to run 2 minutes and walk 1, we'll see how it goes.
I'm also going to eat cleaner this week because I have 12lbs to go until I reach my first mini goal of 299 lbs. It's been years since I've seen that number.

lata peeps

No comments: