Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5th Time's a charm??

Yep, I am once again a paying Weight Watchers customer. I need the accountability, and I really like the points tracker/recipe builder. I am just going to eat as clean as possible....it's not all or nothing.

I took A for a walk today, I figured we could both use the fresh air after the weekend of sickness. I am hoping all that has passed, even though my stomach feels a little icky from time to time.

Tomorrow is a run day, I'm hoping I didn't set myself back too far by not running since Friday but I'll see what happens.

I am stressing a little over the fact that I will probably have to get a job when Joey comes home. I was really hoping to be successful at Pampered Chef. I just wish I could figure something out.

Anyway, I'm off to bed and hopefully I'm not as restless as I was last night.

No comments: