Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another weekend gone!

I guess when I really think about it, time is going fast, but not quite fast enough.
I did ok on the eating front this weekend even though I was stressed and unhappy for most of the time. I feel bad sometimes that Arianna is stuck with me, but I'm doing the best that I can right now.

I got a bit of a meal plan jotted down for the week, and hopefully next week I will introduce some new recipes so that I'm not getting bored.
Tomorrow is a scheduled run day, so hopefully I will find the motivation to do that. I am doing a 5 min warm up and running 1 minute walking 1 minute, and then cool down. Last week I did 6 run/walk intervals, and this week I am hoping to increase to either 10 intervals or 1 min 30 seconds running. I'm not sure yet.

I'm thinking of heading to a play group tomorrow just to get out. I think I just need to be around people to feel human again, but for some reason I just feel like avoiding people even more. I need to stop that. There are a few people that want me to call, so I am putting it out there that I am going to start calling people and going out to preserve my sanity.

sorry for the downer post, tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: