Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2 years!!

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! Hard to believe that Joey and I have been married for 2 years already! I was a little down because Joey has been gone for 3 weeks and won't be home until July 28th but thanks to some kind words and cyber hugs from the ww.ca people, the day got better. There were a lot of suggestions to get together with friends, which made me realize that the reason I don't really have any friends is because I have slowly pushed them away. I don't know why I did this, I just know it's time to fix this if I can because I used to love getting together with friends so much, and I miss that.
So Joey was able to call, which was awesome, because I haven't heard his voice since canada day!
There is a new job posting at work, dayshift and twice the money, for 3 months and then I would go back to my old job, I really want to get this but I am so nervous to apply and it will cut into my time with joey when he comes home, but I am seriously thinking about applying. I am high enough on seniority that I may have a reasonable shot at getting it. Oh well I will think about it overnight.
Anyway, I guess I'm off to exercise even though it is pretty hot out.....yuck.
Take care,
Jenn

No comments: