Friday, July 6, 2007

I am soooo sore right now. I decided to clean and de-clutter my apartment today, which turned into 6 hours of work!!! I did the usual stuff as well as steam cleaning the carpet and furniture in the living room and other jobs that I've been putting off! now when Joey gets back home we just have to clean out the storage room and I'll be happy. That is another huge job and I am not doing it alone.
Anyway since the furniture is still drying I am hanging out in the bedroom watching T.V and surfing the net, which is nice for a change. I don't see the bedroom much lately since I work the sleep shift monday night-thursday night.
I think I will walk if the weather is nice tomorrow, it has been really crappy lately so I've been doing the eliptical instead. Also I think I've been avoiding walking since some jerk was yelling things at me from his apartment. These things really bother me although I try not to let them.
I guess it's time to get back at it!!
Anyway I'm off to bed since it was such a long day!
Jenn

No comments: