Friday, August 3, 2007

Wow

So a lot has happened since my last post. Joey only came home for 1 week and then he had to leave today again for the arctic. He'll be gone for 20 days this time, we had a great week together though. we went to Cape Breton for a pool party and fireworks, we went to the waterfront, we went to dinner and a movie and we had a picnic in a cute picnic park. It was great but I am up a few pounds. I'm hoping it's mostly water weight and that I will be able to get it off by next weigh in. I skipped weigh in yesterday, which I kn ow is bad but I was super stressed about the weight gain. I am ready to get back on track, although the vacation was nice.
On another note, I got the job I was talking about earlier, it's not day shift though, it's evenings and awake overnights. I was going to say no but it is a great chance to get lots of training and experience in the field. I took the part time instead of the full time so hopefully this will work out and become permanent.
Oh well, I guess that's all, off to another boring weekend alone!
Jenn

No comments: