Monday, January 12, 2009

Bye bye weekend

The weekend went way too fast, especially since Joey was gone all day yesterday. The day went fairly well though, and today I decided to shovel the driveway so that Joey wouldn't have to when he got home. Arianna was actually having a good nap so I got to finish all in one shot, which counted as about 50 mins of activity!!!
We had pot roast in the slow cooker, and it was awesome. I must say that I'm not a big fan of regular beef roast, but I love pot roast. We also had some roasted potatoes, carrots and frozen mixed veggies. It was an awesome meal for a cold night. I am still OP and I have not used any flex this week either. I am not against using flex at all, in fact I find them necessary most of the time, it's just that I haven't needed any yet.
I have stopped tracking on sparkpeople, and just using my notebook, but I still look up the odd thing on sparkpeople to find out the nutritional info.
I am hoping maybe this weekend we can get some swiss chalet takeout as a treat. we used to eat out quite a bit, but now we don't so it will be a nice treat and I find it really easy to stay OP at swiss chalet.
Well off to bed for another night I guess.

No comments: