Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stormy Sunday

Well another storm is forecast and the snow has started. We are supposed to get 15-20cms I think, but I really have no Idea how much will actually fall.
Yesterday was a busy day of going to costco and Sobeys to stock up on a few things and get some more veggies to last the week. The eating has gone very well this week, and I am pleased to say that hubby has lost 4lbs!!! Way to go! I still can't weigh myself so I'll have to take pride in the fact that I feel great, even if I can't see the results. This is probably a good thing though because I tend to get obsessed with the scale anyway.
On Friday, Arianna was fussy and wouldn't nap so I took her out for what started out as a short walk, and ended up being 55 mins!! She was all bundled up and quiet, so we kept going and had some great fresh air, even if I was a little cold at first. Yesterday I chose to take advantage of Joey being home and instead of trying out the treadmill, I decided to have a much needed nap instead, I was exhausted. I'm glad I got my nap in then because Joey got called in to do duty this morning so I am on my own until tomorrow night.....boo.
I tried to get a workout in while Arianna napped today, but I couldn't figure out how to turn on the treadmill :( I finally figured it out, so if she naps again later, I'll give it a try.
We were going to have pot roast for supper, but since I'm on my own I'm going to have a taco salad made with home made chili, and a baked pita on the side.....yum I can't wait!!
Anyway, I guess that's it from here today, I'm just watching the snow and hoping that the power stays on!!

No comments: