Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hump Day!!

I'm so glad that the weekend is almost here! I am stilll trying to recover from the holidays and I want to use the weekend to do some cleaning and organizing as well as catching up on some sleep.

I have my weigh in tomorrow, and I know that I have gained, but I am back on track and moving forward. I joined 2 challenges on the ww.ca board and I am going to work my hardest at achieving them. One is to get 1200 mins of activity in Jan. ant the other is to lose 10 lbs this month (I may not reach this one due to the gain that I am expecting, but I'm still going to try.
I am hoping that if I start the year strong, I will continue to get stronger over time!!

At the Gym tomorrow I am planning to book my first personal training session, which is a consultation. I got 5 sessions as gift from joey and I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have never had a trainer before so I'm not really sure what to expect.

I got a message today that a place that I applied to wants me for an interview. By the time that I got home the place was closed so I'll call tomorrow and set up a time. This exciting too because as early as next week my current job hours are being cut. Although this job is less pay, it is more hours and the hours are much better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is what I'm looking for, and that I'm what they're looking for. I applied to a couple of other jobs too, but so far no word.
Well I guess that's all for tonight, I'm going to bed.
More soon!

No comments: