Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Belated birthday

well I meant to post about a million times since my birthday on April 2nd but things kept getting in the way.
  • I was in Cape Breton for 3 weeks, and Arianna was super sick, and whiny so the exercise and eating wasn't the best. I am up 3-4 lbs which sucks but I'll deal with it.
  • Joey is home now, and it seems like I've gone into vacation mode. I am not eating well, I can't remember the last time I've exercised and I have no desire or drive to do anything. Joey and I are notorious for being able to sabotage ourselves really well, but I'm working hard to change things for all of us.

The big thing is I have set a huge goal for myself. I have decided that since this is my last year in my 20's that I am giong to make it my healthiest and fittest year ever. I am hoping to lose 100 lbs by April 2, 2011. I hope I can do this. I usually don't like to set specific goals like this but as long as I give it everything I've got, I won't be disappointed with the results.

So here I am, back to basics. Clean eating, exercise including Cardio and strength, and planning and tracking everything. I have to succeed this time.

No comments: