Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sigh

I have lost my momentum!! As hard as I tried to stay positive, I am mad and disappointed that I am not losing ANY weight!!! I am exercising 5 days per week, which includes some 5k and 7k walks with the stroller, and work out videos, but still nothing. And when I measured myself, there was very little change there too. Something has to change, I just need to figure out what. I really need to make a plan and try to change things up a bit.

I am going to try limiting processed and convenient foods, as well as trying to add strength training to the mix.
I am also going to seriously limit my computer time so that I can get more things done around the house. I really need to de clutter my house and my mind.

I feel change coming, and it's going to be big!!

No comments: