Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good, bad and ugly

Not much has changed with me, but I will post some quick updates

The Good
  • I am still walking at least 5k as often as I can
  • I joined a beginner yoga class that goes for 8 weeks, and I love it!
  • Most of the time I feel great
  • I am feeling a lot happier and optomistic lately

The Bad

  • I have still not lost ANY weight
  • I feel really discouraged about the lack of weight loss
  • I hate going shopping and seeing how limited the clothes selection is for someone my size
  • I hate the fact that I need to buy some new summer clothes that I don't like and are overpriced because they are plus

The Ugly

  • The cheeseburger, onion rings and blizzard that I ate yesterday while having a poor me moment.

I just can't get a handle on this eating thing. I plan to look up healthy recipes, and make a fitness/calorie plan but I don't do it. It is my goal for this week to finish this and follow it!! Wish me luck!

No comments: