Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm back

Ok so how many times have I said that I am back on track? Well I de-railed so now I am taking things one day at a time. The depression was bad lately but the meds are worse. I am unable to function on the meds because I feel like a zombie, so I am going to try to help myself through journaling, exercise and eating well. I think most of my negativity and sadness comes from my weight, so we'll see how it goes.

I have been back on track for 2 days now, and I even got in a workout today, which really made me feel good. I am going to make a workout plan and try to stick to it. If I can't exercise during the day, I will do it when Joey gets home. I am going to take him up on the offer of help, instead of trying to do it all alone.

I can do this and I will be thinner and healthier in 2009!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

You can do this!
Self-image is a huge part of mental health. I continue to battle this giant in my life also.

Having a support system has helped me through some tough times!

Jenn said...

I don't know what I'd do without my husband, he is the best support I could ask for!