Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa

Arianna had her first Santa pic today, and I must admit she was such a good girl....:) She has been a lot more content the past couple of days, which really makes me happy!

Here is her pic http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=193926&l=9de40&id=796880371
her cheeks are so big and squeezable lol.
I made some peanut butter cups to give as gifts today, and tomorrow I'll be making turtles and short breads, I always give something homemade and something else for Christmas, and this year since money is a bit tight, we are making these things and Giving a pic of Arianna in a nice frame. Everyone says not to bother giving them anything, but I love giving gifts!! I hope the turtles turn out OK, as I have never made them before, but I'm sure they will.

I honestly can't wait to get back to healthy eating and planning again because I will feel much better mentally and physically, and I can't wait to be proud of myself again. I was so proud and felt so good when I lost the weight before. I'm trying not to beat myself up because I just had a baby, but I can't help it. I'm disappointed that I was able to wear jeans from before I lost the weight :( but I'll lose them all again and more. It's going to be hard doing it on my own, but I'll have to stay excited by using stickers on the calendar again. It really worked last time!!

Anyway, I guess I am asking Santa for motivation, and the will to succeed!

1 comment:

Angela Power said...

The time is here! Time to get back in action and back on board. You know yourself how much better you will feel all around, right? I hope to see lots of posts where you tell us all about the healthy food and meals you've come up with :-)