Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blah

I'm trying really hard to get motivated and happy, not just for weightloss but for everything. I guess sleep deprivation affects everything these days. I'm eating everything in sight but that will change.

I am positive that it is going to change because I remember how great I felt last year when I was trying on clothes and smaller sizes fit. I was also getting so many compliments, and I started feeling good about myself for the first time ever! I also know that exercise is just as important as diet for my success, and I feel so confident when I am getting more fit and I can see the results. I loved going to the gym, and while that is not possible now, we are saving for a treadmill, and we have weights and stuff here to work out on.

I know I can do this, I will get motivated, and I will be fit and healthy again. I am just going to plan things out, become organized, and reward myself with things that matter instead of food. I will also continue to read the blogs that inspire me and make me want to make the right food choices, especially Angie all the way. I love the idea of taking pics of the meals and snacks to help with accountability and I plan to do this too.

Anyway, there it is. I will try hard to keep my motivation and make the changes necessary for me. I have to say that before I wrote this out I was feeling sad and having a pity party, but now I feel much better, because I know what I have to do, I have the tools to do it, and I just have to look within myself for the strength to make it happen :)

No comments: