Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy hump day

Yesterday was a great day, we walked to play group and had a great time there and then last night was yoga class. I can't believe how much I love yoga, it helps me relax, and I can feel my body getting stronger in certain poses, and it really helps with back pain. I had pain last night when I went, and after the pain was so minimal. I hope that once this session is done I can find a good video or something because I can't go in the fall, as Joey will be away.

I made some lunch foods to freeze, I made a veggie chili, with 3 kinds of beans, and a type of rice with tomatoes and kidney beans. these should hold me for a little while anyway.

I am planning my 7k walk today but I'm not sure if I will because I feel exhausted right now.
my exercise goals for June are to add some strength training, and start the learn to run program. I am almost to where I need to be motivation wise, but I just need a little kick sometimes.

No comments: