Monday, June 25, 2007

Sunny monday morning

Well I am feeling a lot better lately but I am a little sad today. I just dropped Joey off at the base, he is leaving on his ship until July 27th I'm glad it's only 1 month though. I'll just have to keep busy so the time will pass quickly. We had a great day yesterday at Peggy's cove just outside Halifax, we earned some great activity points walking on the rocks and we even got some pictures taken of the 2 of us by some nice people who offered to take them.
I realized that I need to start measuring my portions again because they seem to be getting bigger and I would really like to lose some more weight by the time Joey gets home.
I made some of Mandy's muffins last night, they are so awesome!! I usually eat them for breakfast with my coffee, they taste great and are nice and filling!
Well I guess that's it for now, I'm trying to kick myself into going for a walk.
Jenn

No comments: