Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Update

It's been way too long!! I was having serious problems sticking to ww and going to the gym. I have been falling asleep right after work, and found that I have no energy all day long.
I went to the doctor because I figured that my thyroid meds needed an increase or something, but it turns out that the levels are fine.......I'm pregnant!!! I'm really nervous because of the 2 miscarriages that I've had, and it's really hard to say how far along I am because I didn't get a period since the last miscarriage. I have to go for an early ultrasound, and I'm praying that it's soon so that I can find out if everything is ok.

So that's my update, and for now I'm trying to relax and take it easy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.