Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here we go again

Ok so after quite a while of not writing, I have finally decided to update this.
I am still doing my courses and although I am a little behind, I think that all will be well. I am also still looking for a good job, and although I am feeling very discouraged, I am hoping that one comes along soon.
In the next few days I will be making a list of the things I hope to achieve, as well as the things that I would like to change about myself in the new year. I know that there are some things that I am too hard on myself about, but I am honestly going to reflect and look deep inside to see where I want to go with my life.
As for weight watchers, I am down 68lbs and although I have gone off track a little, I am slowly getting back there and I just have to start measuring and tracking again.
So it looks like I'll have a busy few days ahead of me, but it can only benefit me right??
I guess that's all for now!

No comments: